Sunday, February 04, 2007

A full day of sleep

After I blogged Friday evening, I pretty much fell into bed and didn't get out until this morning. I woke a few times to re-medicate (and check email and stuff for the 15 minutes or so in which I actually felt like I could sit up at a desk), but then went back to sleep.

And today, I'm so much better. Not 100% - I still need the Advil for the slight temperature (my temp this morning was 98.7 - which sounds normal, except I know my usual body temp is low, between 96.5 and 97.5) and some decongestant to breathe easier.

So thank you all for your well wishes and advice. I'm not going to go back to working out until I feel at least 97% better - today I'm maybe running on 85% - but yesterday was one of those days where I got out of breath walking 10 feet to my bathroom.

It's always so weird to feel like that - to go from feeling so strong and powerful to completely weak. Viruses are pretty amazing things!

4 comments:

Duane said...

Hope you recover soon!

Aleks said...

Urgh, I'm so far behind... this is what you meant by spinning was OK on Friday, you got what the kids had?!?!? I'm really hoping that your OOF today didn't mean you were still sick? I'm so out of the loop!

Kate said...

Sounds horrible! Feel better soon

TJ said...

rest up and come back when you are well. hope you're better soon.